Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,460 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.233 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,461 (6,866 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)