Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,622 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,027 (6,724 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)