Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 INR / NAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,543 (21,999 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (20 minutes ago)