Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.285 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,872 (3,657 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)