Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.583 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,943 (2,783 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (32 minutes ago)