Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00289 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,522 (15,083,058 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)