Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.883 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨73,885 (2,003 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)