Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.690 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,268 (1,182 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)