Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.878 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,805 (1,274 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)