Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.436 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,167 (1,272 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)