Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.886 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,399 (1,515 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)