Cost of living comparison between Voronezh, Russia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,918 (руб 92,206) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)