Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,142 (руб 37,191) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)