Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,007 (R$ 6,533) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)