Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,995 (руб 54,368) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)