Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,906 (руб 45,503) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)