Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,370 (руб 76,260) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (36 minutes ago)