Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,934 (руб 103,224) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)