Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,315 (руб 85,371) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)