Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,493 (руб 49,121) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)