Cost of living comparison between Vladikavkaz, Russia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨74,494 (руб 69,499) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)