Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨39,838 (руб 35,148) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)