Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 100% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,331 (€2,063) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)