Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,959 (R$ 5,713) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)