Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.817 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,149 (R$ 2,379) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)