Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.456 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,551 (R$ 2,520) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (44 minutes ago)