Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.612 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,608 (25,960 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (34 minutes ago)