Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 754 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 17% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨28,288 (€369) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)