Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02329 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,274 (COL$5,206,208) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)