Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,241 (Mex$ 35,648) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)