Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,183 (Mex$ 34,452) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)