Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,229 (Mex$ 15,398) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (22 minutes ago)