Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 106% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,585 (€2,375) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)