Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,037 (€694) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)