Cost of living comparison between Viljandi, Estonia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,445 (€1,227) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)