Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,605 (€598) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)