Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,784 (€783) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)