Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,726 (€544) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)