Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,016 (€1,685) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (41 minutes ago)