Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,543 (€1,182) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)