Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,587 (€975) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)