Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,908 (€1,844) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)