Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,662 (€925) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)