Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00788 INR / LAK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,103 (16,772,662 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)