Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00813 INR / LAK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 80% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,688 (17,305,996 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)