Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,579 (€937) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)