Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,180 (Mex$ 17,028) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (25 minutes ago)