Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,132 (Mex$ 20,367) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)