Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.846 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,317 (Mex$ 18,021) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (42 minutes ago)