Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.485 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,784 (Mex$ 31,504) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)