Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.441 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,450 (Mex$ 11,176) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)