Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.664 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,044 (1,177 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)