Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.070 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,015 (2,773 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)