Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.419 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,566 (2,679 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)