Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,303 (руб 86,246) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)