Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,635 (руб 83,951) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)