Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.414 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 178% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,830 (kr10,162) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (44 minutes ago)