Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.969 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 121% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,925 (10,280 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)