Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.349 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,269 (24,937 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)