Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.957 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 121% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,938 (10,298 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)