Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,320 (8,845 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)