Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45457 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,654 (173,029 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)