Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46160 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,137 (171,439 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)