Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42455 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,375 (123,367 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)