Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.436 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,000 (26,493 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (43 minutes ago)