Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.928 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,313 (1,105 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)