Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.083 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,917 (2,769 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)