Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,474 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.218 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 141% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,494 (C$3,754) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)