Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14037 INR / AMD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,691 (617,605Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)