Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09788 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,114 (CH$1,247,605) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)