Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,142 (€2,080) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)