Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,434 (€2,060) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)