Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,103 (€1,182) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)