Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,129 (€1,015) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)