Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,160 (143,391 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (16 minutes ago)