Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Alwar, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.696 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 250% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨284,273 (Bs 42,451) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)