Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10366 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,389 (CH$553,617) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)