Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,957 (CH$1,205,294) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)