Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10049 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,853 (CH$1,262,370) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)