Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 162% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,754 (€1,030) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)