Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,281 (¥174,875) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (34 minutes ago)