Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.295 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,487 ($1,149) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (40 minutes ago)