Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,523 ($2,084) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)