Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,731 ($2,009) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)