Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.095 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,818 ($933) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)