Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.728 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,992 (38,855 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)