Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.216 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,251 (15,313 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)