Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.956 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,457 (17,067 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (42 minutes ago)