Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.636 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,364 (41,109 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)