Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 114% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,128 (ARS $37,412) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)