Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.041 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,952 (4,764TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)