Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,736 (元11,287) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)