Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.823 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,166 (元5,209) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (32 minutes ago)