Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.216 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,084 (元4,609) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)