Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,959 (Mex$ 33,401) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)