Cost of living comparison between Uruapan, Mexico and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.595 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,108 (Mex$ 41,473) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)