Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,058 (Mex$ 33,072) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)