Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,958 (Php35,629) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)