Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.366 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,131 (Php75,472) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)