Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,916 (Php31,324) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)