Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 144% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,526 (10,487 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (35 minutes ago)