Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.815 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 136% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,129 (14,476 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)