Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.123 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 156% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,711 (11,044 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)