Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.433 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,402 (24,673 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)