Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 140% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,589 (10,308 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)