Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.529 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,781 (24,676 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (41 minutes ago)