Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 163% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,168 (₩3,513,380) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)