Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06123 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 146% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,724 (₩1,889,962) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)